Email me at midwesternmeso (AT) hotmail [DOT] com

Please note: All images and videos on this blog are copyrighted by myself and may not be used without written permission. Any persons or entities who do not seek written permission will be held liable for copyright infringement(s) and will be subject to monetary compensation not to exceed $150,000 USD. (In pursuant to 17 USC Section 504(b) and (c), 17 USC Section 505.)

Monday, August 04, 2008

Wedding Photo



Back in late May, my girlfriend's sister (she has 4 sisters) got married in Lawrence and of course since I shot my sister's wedding for free, shot this one for free as well. Free stuff gets put on the backburner though, I'm far from done and the ETA is by Christmas. All of this free stuff I'm doing for people is time consuming...lol.

I separated the colors again, and desaturated the bride and groom's niece's dresses which made it look better IMO. They kept splashing Devin with the water from this fountain, it was pretty hilarious...

In my January 2008 archives is a tutorial on how simple anyone can do this technique in Photoshop for those interested...

2 comments:

Dann Cianca said...

That's a great photo, Dick!


Thanks for the link, by the way.

Keep it f-f-fresh.

Dann.

Michael said...

Love this photo. I'm not usually a big fan of selective color type stuff, but this turned out really nice.

Contact Me

Contact me @
midwesternmeso AT hotmail (DOT) COM

Blog Archive

wibiya widget