Email me at midwesternmeso (AT) hotmail [DOT] com

Please note: All images and videos on this blog are copyrighted by myself and may not be used without written permission. Any persons or entities who do not seek written permission will be held liable for copyright infringement(s) and will be subject to monetary compensation not to exceed $150,000 USD. (In pursuant to 17 USC Section 504(b) and (c), 17 USC Section 505.)

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

New Pictures

Headed out to get my dogs some food yesterday and noticed the Dennison bridge over Olathe lake was FINALLY open, so I went across it and noticed this great blue heron sitting on a stump about 50-60 yards out on the water. I burned 4 gigs of shooting him with another great sunset caused by volcanic ashes. Hopefully another cool one tonight, I was kind of curious how these sunsets have been so colorful lately, and loaded with crepascular rays.

Ground Control to Major Tom

GBH

Daniel Son

GBH05

GBH06

Slight risk for NE Kansas tomorrow, I haven't even looked at things, but I will probably do a local chase if possible.

No comments:

Contact Me

Contact me @
midwesternmeso AT hotmail (DOT) COM

Blog Archive

wibiya widget