Email me at midwesternmeso (AT) hotmail [DOT] com

Please note: All images and videos on this blog are copyrighted by myself and may not be used without written permission. Any persons or entities who do not seek written permission will be held liable for copyright infringement(s) and will be subject to monetary compensation not to exceed $150,000 USD. (In pursuant to 17 USC Section 504(b) and (c), 17 USC Section 505.)

Monday, August 25, 2008

Greensburg Kansas Tornado Aftermath Video

Well, I've got Pinnacle up and working again and have been playing around with it, and took the ending of Part IV of the youtube Greensburg videos Reed uploaded for us and uploaded just that. I find it easier to explain things with music and video, or pictures even sometimes. It's easier than writing that's for sure. At 2:19 in there's a big guy on the right who is just standing around and you can see him at the very end too. I don't think he knew where he was or if it was real or not, he was just sitting there staring straight ahead mostly and never said a word.



VideoPhonic and River Jones Music label are very kind enough to let me use their music at any time, he'll just send me the masters! A very nice guy with some talent on his label for sure...

I recommend watching the high quality version of this here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, this is so sad!!

Anita said...

Excellent.
I'm so overwhelmed by the people who are still coming to volunteer their time and work as volunteers... and I'm still stunned byt these sorts of videos... Our life before the storm seems like a dream...

Contact Me

Contact me @
midwesternmeso AT hotmail (DOT) COM

Blog Archive

wibiya widget