Email me at midwesternmeso (AT) hotmail [DOT] com

Please note: All images and videos on this blog are copyrighted by myself and may not be used without written permission. Any persons or entities who do not seek written permission will be held liable for copyright infringement(s) and will be subject to monetary compensation not to exceed $150,000 USD. (In pursuant to 17 USC Section 504(b) and (c), 17 USC Section 505.)

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

More Photos, Scott Bean Photography

If you ever want to see Kansas' beauty captured in its most stunning scenes, check out Scott Bean's photography. Amazing stuff he has. Here's a link to his Flickr page as well. I just happened to stumble on his page one day and couldn't take my eyes off of some of his photos...

Mike put some sweet pictures up on his website of the fog he shot that morning here. Some more pictures from Sunday morning:



weston4web



And then one from today, this guy was on my window when I got back in...

1 comment:

Anita said...

Absolutely gorgeous.... as always...

Makes me want to buy a "real" camera... lol

Contact Me

Contact me @
midwesternmeso AT hotmail (DOT) COM

Blog Archive

wibiya widget