Email me at midwesternmeso (AT) hotmail [DOT] com

Please note: All images and videos on this blog are copyrighted by myself and may not be used without written permission. Any persons or entities who do not seek written permission will be held liable for copyright infringement(s) and will be subject to monetary compensation not to exceed $150,000 USD. (In pursuant to 17 USC Section 504(b) and (c), 17 USC Section 505.)

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Bus hit by tornado in Poland, polish sausage prices expected to triple.... Wildlife Photos



This is probably one of the craziest videos I've seen...that had to be pretty nerve wrecking and a near-death experience for all of those passengers!

Thanks to Reed for the links, this video below... the first tornado looks like the Hoxie, KS tornado on May 22nd!



And...of course...some pictures I took last night of some donkeys/jackasses.







And...a nice sized buck and a younger buck next to him...I've seen some impressive racks already in the summer which will make someone's wall proud soon I'm sure.



And a pair of box turtles somehow holding onto a log or something similar, in the thick moss of Gardner Lake. These are at 800 mm, tis why I couldn't get them closer...



No comments:

Contact Me

Contact me @
midwesternmeso AT hotmail (DOT) COM

Blog Archive

wibiya widget