Email me at midwesternmeso (AT) hotmail [DOT] com

Please note: All images and videos on this blog are copyrighted by myself and may not be used without written permission. Any persons or entities who do not seek written permission will be held liable for copyright infringement(s) and will be subject to monetary compensation not to exceed $150,000 USD. (In pursuant to 17 USC Section 504(b) and (c), 17 USC Section 505.)

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Yesterday's Chase

I don't have a lot of time, nor is there much to say about these beautiful storms...this just east of Emporia, KS as I followed it up to Beto's Junction.









Then the "Lawrence" storm I chased right back to my house on the back roads:







And some lightning to top off the day!




No comments:

Contact Me

Contact me @
midwesternmeso AT hotmail (DOT) COM

wibiya widget