Email me at midwesternmeso (AT) hotmail [DOT] com

Please note: All images and videos on this blog are copyrighted by myself and may not be used without written permission. Any persons or entities who do not seek written permission will be held liable for copyright infringement(s) and will be subject to monetary compensation not to exceed $150,000 USD. (In pursuant to 17 USC Section 504(b) and (c), 17 USC Section 505.)

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Bald Eagle Photos, Day 2 at Squaw Creek

I'm freaking pooped, I spent 9 hours in my car and 6 of those out at Squaw Creek again today, it feels like a long chase day in late February already. There had to have been 4 times as many today than on Saturday...pictures don't do justice of what it's like to be there. Dean Cosgrove and Mike Hollingshead were out there again today on this beautiful, mild, mid 60's temp day. I think I got a bit of a sun burn as well.

Here are a few photos from today and one on Monday of a bald eagle near Gardner Lake. More on Friday as I have a crapload to process.......

Dustin Wilcox has some sweet photos here and Mike Hollingshead has some new ones on his front page.

Bald Eagle

Snow Geese + Squaw Creek

Snow Geese + Squaw Creek

Bald Eagle

3 comments:

Steve Miller TX said...

Stunning eagle shot!! I'm jealous. :-)

Dewdrop said...

These are amazing, Dick!

Dixon said...

Great stuff, Dick. Looking forward to some more! The sunset shot is perfect.

Contact Me

Contact me @
midwesternmeso AT hotmail (DOT) COM

wibiya widget