Email me at midwesternmeso (AT) hotmail [DOT] com

Please note: All images and videos on this blog are copyrighted by myself and may not be used without written permission. Any persons or entities who do not seek written permission will be held liable for copyright infringement(s) and will be subject to monetary compensation not to exceed $150,000 USD. (In pursuant to 17 USC Section 504(b) and (c), 17 USC Section 505.)

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

5 Years! and Weddings, Weddings and more Weddings

Today marks the 5th year anniversary for my girlfriend, Devin and I. She has put up with a lot of my crap over the years, including the relationship killer...storm chasing. I don't think I've ever tried for a female harder than her, and after a YEAR of me trying to go out with her in 2002, when I was 22 and her just 19, she finally gave in! It was a roller coaster ride for her the first 4 years, but I think we are starting to balance out the relationship. I'm very proud of her, as she has a degree from the university of KU, specializing in juvenile justice. She works for a local social services place in Lawrence, and helps families that are struggling to keep their kids. I don't like to put up a lot about personal life on the net, but this is a deserved post.

Being the good girlfriend she is, she cooked me breakfast in bed, and bought me a bunch of stuff that I like, so tonight and this weekend, I'm gonna have to outdo her. She is the most down to earth, sweet, loving girl, that I am glad that I found her! Everyone calls her the "All-American Girl." If you met her, you would know why. Thanks for putting up with me for so long, Devin!

Some pics of her, some old, some recent....







Also, my friend Chris, who resides in OKC, recently proposed to his girlfriend Tara, and their wedding is set for April in Lawrence. Congrats! A couple of pics I took in recent years, including the Texas-Ohio State game in 2005, and the "Widespread Panic concert in 2005." He'll be up here this weekend again, so it will be good to see him again. A busy weekend, with chaser parties, chili feeds, old friends, school, and an anniversary!





And I almost forgot, my friend Greg, who also lives in the 405 (OKC), is getting married also! I don't have a picture of his woman, but here is the bastard I call "80's Greg Wooderson." Congrats Greg!


Chris and Greg have been best buddies since they were like 5! I'm gonna get murdered if I show this pic, but who cares! Owned!



I'm holding out on marriage for awhile, as long as I can, because my storm chasing days will be over! haha. Seriously though, I'm holding out.

No comments:

Contact Me

Contact me @
midwesternmeso AT hotmail (DOT) COM

wibiya widget