Email me at midwesternmeso (AT) hotmail [DOT] com

Please note: All images and videos on this blog are copyrighted by myself and may not be used without written permission. Any persons or entities who do not seek written permission will be held liable for copyright infringement(s) and will be subject to monetary compensation not to exceed $150,000 USD. (In pursuant to 17 USC Section 504(b) and (c), 17 USC Section 505.)

Friday, April 20, 2007

Spice

So I can't sleep, because tomorrow I'm putting my dog Spice down. She has had a tumor for over a year, and can't see out of her eyes, because her eyes don't produce tears. I remember a long time ago, I got pissed off at her because she was gun-shy (She's a German Shorthair Pointer) and fired the gun till she freaked out and took off in a CRP field in Garden City, KS. I couldn't find her and gave up after 3 hours of looking for her. The next day I went back out to a totally different spot, and yelled her name and out behind a hay bale, she came running at me. We were both very excited to see each other. My other two dogs, I'm not sure how they are going to deal with her not being around. Roxie is very clingy, and freaks out when she isn't around her and Juneau.

So the tumor is huge, and Spice hasn't eaten for 4 days and collapsed twice when I took her out. I can't stand to see her suffer any longer, it's just not right of how much pain she is experiencing. I'll definitely miss her as I just told her goodbye. I hate goodbyes. I wish I didn't ever have to say goodbye to anyone, even people I dislike. This is hard stuff to deal with. Stuff that life could do without I suppose. I'll miss you Spice.

No comments:

Contact Me

Contact me @
midwesternmeso AT hotmail (DOT) COM

wibiya widget