Email me at midwesternmeso (AT) hotmail [DOT] com

Please note: All images and videos on this blog are copyrighted by myself and may not be used without written permission. Any persons or entities who do not seek written permission will be held liable for copyright infringement(s) and will be subject to monetary compensation not to exceed $150,000 USD. (In pursuant to 17 USC Section 504(b) and (c), 17 USC Section 505.)

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter Sunday and Upcoming Week




Friday is looking decent for severe weather but it still aways out. If we can get the thermodynamics in place, then it could be huge

I took some pictures of my adorable niece today for Easter and then drove around downtown KC to take some pics. This bum was eyeing me pretty good and I could tell that he wanted to rob my ass, so I just left right at dusk.

No comments:

Contact Me

Contact me @
midwesternmeso AT hotmail (DOT) COM

wibiya widget