Email me at midwesternmeso (AT) hotmail [DOT] com

Please note: All images and videos on this blog are copyrighted by myself and may not be used without written permission. Any persons or entities who do not seek written permission will be held liable for copyright infringement(s) and will be subject to monetary compensation not to exceed $150,000 USD. (In pursuant to 17 USC Section 504(b) and (c), 17 USC Section 505.)

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Holly Colorado Tornado

My sister informed me that her best friend's house and grandmas house were hit directly by the tornado that moved through Holly, Colorado. Her house was torn in half, while her grandmother's house was almost nearly leveled. They both survived. Ashley took shelter in a closet with her 2 year old daughter and her daughters room sustained the biggest hit, which would have killed her. Amazingly small world. My thoughts and prayers are with them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Our house was right next to the person's home that died in this tornadoe :( Was a great girl.

Contact Me

Contact me @
midwesternmeso AT hotmail (DOT) COM

wibiya widget