Email me at midwesternmeso (AT) hotmail [DOT] com

Please note: All images and videos on this blog are copyrighted by myself and may not be used without written permission. Any persons or entities who do not seek written permission will be held liable for copyright infringement(s) and will be subject to monetary compensation not to exceed $150,000 USD. (In pursuant to 17 USC Section 504(b) and (c), 17 USC Section 505.)

Sunday, April 15, 2007

AHHHHHH


With graduation approaching, I've been procrastinating my homework MAJORLY.....I'm pretty stressed out, but it will all be over with in a month.

Darin has his blog back up and u can view it here

Shot this photo yesterday at "Kill Creek" park. My girlfriend's last name is Creek, so I always have to give her shit about it :)

Saturday and Sunday could be huge, and I'm banking that moisture will make it's way up here by then after the Gulf has taken a serious pounding. Saturday looks to be the day out west of here, and Sunday could be a day closer to my area. I guess we'll see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice picture

Contact Me

Contact me @
midwesternmeso AT hotmail (DOT) COM

wibiya widget