Email me at midwesternmeso (AT) hotmail [DOT] com

Please note: All images and videos on this blog are copyrighted by myself and may not be used without written permission. Any persons or entities who do not seek written permission will be held liable for copyright infringement(s) and will be subject to monetary compensation not to exceed $150,000 USD. (In pursuant to 17 USC Section 504(b) and (c), 17 USC Section 505.)

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Getting it Done

Wow. Sometimes the good guys win, eh? That could have been the best game I have ever seen in a National Championship, and Texas could have lost; my thoughts would remain the same. 4th and 5, Vince takes it in. Speechless right now. However, I'm steamed, a little, at Leinart's comment about being the "better team." But as we used to say in HS, "Scoreboard, (insert here)." Nothing like losing the National Championship, one short of a dynasty, an end of a 34 game winning streak, and then you enter the NFL showing your true colors. Have fun with the media.

I'm still learning this blog thing, codes and feeds and what not; I need to learn. lol


Image hosted by Photobucket.com





Vince Young, mucho class, and a very poised player, who is sure to catch the eye and praise over his new coaches. Good luck in the NFL, and thanks for the championship.

No comments:

Contact Me

Contact me @
midwesternmeso AT hotmail (DOT) COM

wibiya widget