Email me at midwesternmeso (AT) hotmail [DOT] com

Please note: All images and videos on this blog are copyrighted by myself and may not be used without written permission. Any persons or entities who do not seek written permission will be held liable for copyright infringement(s) and will be subject to monetary compensation not to exceed $150,000 USD. (In pursuant to 17 USC Section 504(b) and (c), 17 USC Section 505.)

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Obama in Kansas City

At the absolute last minute on Saturday, (instead of going to Jon Davies party, which I'm sorry I didn't make) I decided to try and snap some pictures of Obama or at least try to when he was speaking to over 75,000 people at Liberty Memorial Park in downtown Kansas City. I showed up around 5:50 when he was due to speak around 6 p.m. I thought I was pulling up to the front, but was on the wrong side and had to walk up an exhausting mountain only to walk another 1/4 mile to the crowd!

Obama in Kansas City

I tried to use my height and body size to push through the crowd, but for the first time ever, I felt claustrophobic...and left shortly after Obama made his way to the podium and spoke.

Here's a view of all of the vehicles on the west side of Liberty Memorial and the beginning of a brilliant, calm sunset.

Obama in Kansas City

Happy Halloween everyone!

Jack-O-Lantern

I'm running out of time but plan on posting a couple of more pictures from this past Saturday...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pumpkin shot. Damn it, now I want to mess with pumpkin shots.

And damn that song rules whatever it is. Just for today, Hybrid?

Contact Me

Contact me @
midwesternmeso AT hotmail (DOT) COM

wibiya widget