Email me at midwesternmeso (AT) hotmail [DOT] com

Please note: All images and videos on this blog are copyrighted by myself and may not be used without written permission. Any persons or entities who do not seek written permission will be held liable for copyright infringement(s) and will be subject to monetary compensation not to exceed $150,000 USD. (In pursuant to 17 USC Section 504(b) and (c), 17 USC Section 505.)

Friday, April 04, 2008

Getting Ready For Spring

Darin and I have been trying to get stuff done before things start getting active...which is real soon. I have a new car (not really new) that I will be driving soon, and we will start drilling into that next weekend. We're also teaming up with a couple of chasers to stream live video on their website...more on that when it gets worked out.

And I think we've worked out a deal with a producer, who's making a documentary on storm chasing, to ride along with us for a good part of this Spring/Summer. I'm sure he'll enjoy our company, we always have a great time! ;-).

The pressure is on...school...getting equipment ready for the chase season...updating our website...weddings...Project Greensburg...I won't be getting much sleep till at least May 12th, when school is out.

Here's a new video of 9/15/06 in South Central Nebraska...close but no cigar, still had great structure and a wall cloud that never could. I'm uploading another one as we speak of May 22nd 2007, Part I and will post it on here when it's done uploading.



PS: If anyone knows why the video is compressing small like that...please let me know, I can't figure out why Pinnacle is doing that on some, and some it's not.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on everything... Hope everything goes well



-Shiv

Dewdrop said...

It's in the coding... drop me an email and I will try to help you out.

Contact Me

Contact me @
midwesternmeso AT hotmail (DOT) COM

wibiya widget