Email me at midwesternmeso (AT) hotmail [DOT] com

Please note: All images and videos on this blog are copyrighted by myself and may not be used without written permission. Any persons or entities who do not seek written permission will be held liable for copyright infringement(s) and will be subject to monetary compensation not to exceed $150,000 USD. (In pursuant to 17 USC Section 504(b) and (c), 17 USC Section 505.)

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Some Geese Pics

Very cold outside today, but I decided to try and shoot some pics of geese. Most were hand held and anywhere from 70-300 mm. It is the CHEAPER version of the Sigma 70-300 (non apo) i believe. I bought it for 130 bucks shipped. Good for me to practice with this, before I venture out into buying a better one. AI Focus is impossible with this lens, so most were manual. Would be nice to get better bokeh, as when opened up it only hits 5.6 at 300 mm.

Shot at Cedar lake, Olathe KS. Literally hundreds of them flew in for an hour, round after round. It was very peaceful, and noone but the geese and I were out there.









No comments:

Contact Me

Contact me @
midwesternmeso AT hotmail (DOT) COM

wibiya widget