Email me at midwesternmeso (AT) hotmail [DOT] com

Please note: All images and videos on this blog are copyrighted by myself and may not be used without written permission. Any persons or entities who do not seek written permission will be held liable for copyright infringement(s) and will be subject to monetary compensation not to exceed $150,000 USD. (In pursuant to 17 USC Section 504(b) and (c), 17 USC Section 505.)

Friday, January 19, 2007

New Lenses Have Arrived




Just started school yesterday, and I graduate from Community College this Summer. WOO HOO. It took me long enough, LOL. Knock on wood, I will transfer to KU and begin a painful process of getting a degree in GIS. I've come this far, I might as well go a little further. If someone would have told me last year, I was in the position I am right now, I would have laughed. I've spun a complete 180, and there's no looking back. Someone has definitely been looking out for me, and I'm grateful for everything I have ever had, good or bad.

After a successful return of Canon's 17-40 L back to BH, I swapped it for a Sigma 10-20 4.0-5.6, and the chaser-friendly Sigma 17-70 2.8-4.5 with Macro Capabilities. Hopefully, I get a chance to test it out this weekend.

With work and night school again, this semester is going to be HECTIC.

I have no idea how to forecast snow, besides looking at the PRECIP models. The NWS in EAX says anywhere from 3-6 with locally higher amounts. I hope it stays cold through March, as my chasing will be very limited this year.

The photo is with my old 18-55 lens, which I took about a month ago at Lake Olathe. I thought it was cool with my dog, Juneau in the background.

No comments:

Contact Me

Contact me @
midwesternmeso AT hotmail (DOT) COM

wibiya widget