Email me at midwesternmeso (AT) hotmail [DOT] com

Please note: All images and videos on this blog are copyrighted by myself and may not be used without written permission. Any persons or entities who do not seek written permission will be held liable for copyright infringement(s) and will be subject to monetary compensation not to exceed $150,000 USD. (In pursuant to 17 USC Section 504(b) and (c), 17 USC Section 505.)

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Couple of Pics




Don't have much to say other than I have enjoyed my last couple of chases and I'm sure most of you have read the reports so I'll toss up a couple of pics. Last chase near Chilicothe MO, was indeed fun, storm moving so slow, we played in the hail, and watched rotation over our heads. Treated to an "Ice Cream scoop sky." ;-) at sunset. Photos are as is, too lazy to photoshop and I accidentally shot the ice cream sky in jpeg whoops.

No comments:

Contact Me

Contact me @
midwesternmeso AT hotmail (DOT) COM

wibiya widget