Email me at midwesternmeso (AT) hotmail [DOT] com

Please note: All images and videos on this blog are copyrighted by myself and may not be used without written permission. Any persons or entities who do not seek written permission will be held liable for copyright infringement(s) and will be subject to monetary compensation not to exceed $150,000 USD. (In pursuant to 17 USC Section 504(b) and (c), 17 USC Section 505.)

Monday, October 22, 2007

I'm gone, done, finished.


I'm done selling video. I just received an email from another chaser who was there in Greensburg, and he is trying to blackmail me?...or something, I can't figure it out, because I didn't hand him money. Going from a nice guy, to a greedy swindler in a matter of 2 emails. I'm gonna disappear from all forums, and am going to go back to doing what I enjoyed doing before....chasing storms. I'll update this thing with pics or chase logs in the future, but just for my own personal enjoyment.

It's unbelievable what people, chasers, and friends will do to each other for selling video. It's totally unbelievable. I love chasing storms, and am more of a structure freak than a tornado guy. I love storm chasing because it fascinates me, selling video only cripples that, and everything else that goes along with that, spreads like Cancer.

I'll just work more to fund next year, it takes a great deal of stress off of me. I'm moving back to Lawrence shortly, and am glad I won't be online as much. Until next time...... *poof*


Dick

5 comments:

Dewdrop said...

Well, that just plain sucks. People are fools. Hate to hear it.

Mike P said...

Cry me a river. Why don't you sack up and take care of business without letting all the bastards of the world bring you down. I thought you were tougher than that. Peace out and sack up! Later. Mike

Unknown said...

I've learned my lesson. Better to stand in the shadows than get shot in the spotlight.

Anonymous said...

It's sad actually. WTF is wrong with people in storm chasing? I have never seen any other field or activity where, rather than recognize and congratulate those that have success, instead they would rather beat them in to the ground.

There are a couple of exceptions that needed to be beat in the ground, but again, those were exceptions.

Steve Miller said...

I think you should name the chaser who's F'ing with you. This is the only way this kind of nonsense will ever stop is by calling people out.

Contact Me

Contact me @
midwesternmeso AT hotmail (DOT) COM

wibiya widget