Email me at midwesternmeso (AT) hotmail [DOT] com

Please note: All images and videos on this blog are copyrighted by myself and may not be used without written permission. Any persons or entities who do not seek written permission will be held liable for copyright infringement(s) and will be subject to monetary compensation not to exceed $150,000 USD. (In pursuant to 17 USC Section 504(b) and (c), 17 USC Section 505.)

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Yesterday's Local chase

Not a bad little chase. I watched a towering cu right over the top of my head and followed it for awhile, broke off of it, then eventually went back to it and watched it for over a couple of hours. I love just sitting out in the middle of nowhere watching these storms pulse, then reform. Not too bad of structure either, with one of them pulling in scud, something I haven't seen in over 2 months. This marks the 4th chase in July for me, which I have yet to see a mesocyclone. It doesn't matter though, structure is my thing with or without one.









No comments:

Contact Me

Contact me @
midwesternmeso AT hotmail (DOT) COM

wibiya widget