Email me at midwesternmeso (AT) hotmail [DOT] com

Please note: All images and videos on this blog are copyrighted by myself and may not be used without written permission. Any persons or entities who do not seek written permission will be held liable for copyright infringement(s) and will be subject to monetary compensation not to exceed $150,000 USD. (In pursuant to 17 USC Section 504(b) and (c), 17 USC Section 505.)

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Back from the Wedding

Just got back from Texas, and did a little "chasing" on the way down there with my girlfriend. She actually thought it was fun and very peaceful. We had a great time visiting the Hill Country of Texas as well as the Rio Grande Valley where my sister got married! It was a very nice wedding, although I had to take pics and shoot video the entire time. It was good seeing a lot of family members again, and my parent's friends who I hadn't seen since I was 8 or so. Here are some pics from the trip, I have about 300 more to process lol. I'll add more tomorrow.


















2 comments:

Steve Miller TX said...

Very nice pics...especially the rainbow-in-hand. Hopefully you picked up some bodacious Texas BBQ while you were down here.

DM said...

Thanks Steve, no, I didn't get any barbeque, I never know which ones are good! But, I long for a good ol Whataburger everytime I go down there, I wish we had them up here.

Contact Me

Contact me @
midwesternmeso AT hotmail (DOT) COM

wibiya widget