Email me at midwesternmeso (AT) hotmail [DOT] com

Please note: All images and videos on this blog are copyrighted by myself and may not be used without written permission. Any persons or entities who do not seek written permission will be held liable for copyright infringement(s) and will be subject to monetary compensation not to exceed $150,000 USD. (In pursuant to 17 USC Section 504(b) and (c), 17 USC Section 505.)

Thursday, November 24, 2005

More Severe WX?

It has been brought to my attention that we may have yet another round of severe wx breaking out across parts of the U.S. Looks like I might get one more in for 2005, but I am not getting my hopes up. If nothing else, I expect maybe some sleet/snow by sunday night into Monday morning per GFS/UKMET. I am ready for 2006, 2005 was hard to come by for tornadoes, hit and miss days.

I had been wanting to take this photo for months and finally took the time to do it. Enjoy.

No comments:

Contact Me

Contact me @
midwesternmeso AT hotmail (DOT) COM

wibiya widget