Email me at midwesternmeso (AT) hotmail [DOT] com

Please note: All images and videos on this blog are copyrighted by myself and may not be used without written permission. Any persons or entities who do not seek written permission will be held liable for copyright infringement(s) and will be subject to monetary compensation not to exceed $150,000 USD. (In pursuant to 17 USC Section 504(b) and (c), 17 USC Section 505.)

Monday, August 30, 2010

Couple of Shots, TVN Calendar

Here are a couple of shots from the last chase, one a panoramic, the other at initiation. I have a lot more from this day I'll eventually get around to posting as well.

Flint_Hills_pano_web

Salina_LP_1

Chris Chittick and I have been working on and now have sent off the proofs for a TVN calendar which should be available by early next week. It includes a lot of my photographs (all but 2 I believe) and contains my best photograph to date in it on May 22nd...which I can not share on the internet until after the episode airs!

I'll probably make a post when it's available online to purchase for anyone interested. I'm pretty excited since I've never really sold any of my photographs for others to purchase.

1 comment:

p said...

I'll be picking one up most definitely!

Contact Me

Contact me @
midwesternmeso AT hotmail (DOT) COM

wibiya widget