Email me at midwesternmeso (AT) hotmail [DOT] com

Please note: All images and videos on this blog are copyrighted by myself and may not be used without written permission. Any persons or entities who do not seek written permission will be held liable for copyright infringement(s) and will be subject to monetary compensation not to exceed $150,000 USD. (In pursuant to 17 USC Section 504(b) and (c), 17 USC Section 505.)

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Storm Photos of the Day

June 20th, Near Princeton, Kansas. Dealt with fog on my lens quite a bit, was a real bitch to keep off.

June 20th

June 20th

2 comments:

Michael O'Keeffe said...

I remember having the same problem with the lens fogging up too that day.

torn80cj said...

good structure shots on that storm. I haven't had to fight fog yet, but the rain can be just as aggrivating. I had to fight the rain and a stupid irritating gnat while shooting a tornado that spawned from a nicely structured supercell in Kay county OK. I had to stay in my truck and couldn't get the whole structure shot like I would like to have. After getting some video on the storm, it ended up getting rainwrapped from my view. You may have seen some you tube videoes on this particular tornado. May 13 2009.

Contact Me

Contact me @
midwesternmeso AT hotmail (DOT) COM

wibiya widget