Email me at midwesternmeso (AT) hotmail [DOT] com

Please note: All images and videos on this blog are copyrighted by myself and may not be used without written permission. Any persons or entities who do not seek written permission will be held liable for copyright infringement(s) and will be subject to monetary compensation not to exceed $150,000 USD. (In pursuant to 17 USC Section 504(b) and (c), 17 USC Section 505.)

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Photo of the Day, Chasing Tomorrow

06292009_02web

I'm really running out of photos to post for this daily thing already, or ones I think are good enough to make this...but here's one I took a month ago out on the Clinton Dam near Lawrence, Kansas. I haven't taken hardly any photos in the past two weeks, haven't really had the desire to.

Tomorrow looks good for chasing in Western Kansas, and I'll likely be chasing it depending on tonight's runs. At worst, it looks like a good supercell or two somewhere in extreme Western Kansas. I'll just be glad to be back out on the road and that feeling you get in your stomach before a chase...

No comments:

Contact Me

Contact me @
midwesternmeso AT hotmail (DOT) COM

wibiya widget