Email me at midwesternmeso (AT) hotmail [DOT] com

Please note: All images and videos on this blog are copyrighted by myself and may not be used without written permission. Any persons or entities who do not seek written permission will be held liable for copyright infringement(s) and will be subject to monetary compensation not to exceed $150,000 USD. (In pursuant to 17 USC Section 504(b) and (c), 17 USC Section 505.)

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Quick Update

The spots on my recent photos were due to the fact that my UV protector had scratches, spots on them. *Sigh* Thank Jesus. I have 1.5 billion things to do today before attending my digital photography class tonight. I missed it on Tuesday night, but a friend said we didn't do much, just finished up project one: color temperature. I've listed everyone's blogs (that weren't already on here) from Stormchasers.org.

DM

No comments:

Contact Me

Contact me @
midwesternmeso AT hotmail (DOT) COM

wibiya widget