Email me at midwesternmeso (AT) hotmail [DOT] com

Please note: All images and videos on this blog are copyrighted by myself and may not be used without written permission. Any persons or entities who do not seek written permission will be held liable for copyright infringement(s) and will be subject to monetary compensation not to exceed $150,000 USD. (In pursuant to 17 USC Section 504(b) and (c), 17 USC Section 505.)

Monday, July 07, 2008

Lawrence and Perry Kansas Firework Photos

Here are some photos I took of the fireworks on the Clinton Lake dam near Lawrence, Kansas with my girlfriend, Devin. As always, click to enlarge:































And then on July 5th, on the Perry Lake dam near Perry, KS (Between Topeka and Lawrence). The 5th was definitely better than the Lawrence one on the 4th...15-20 minutes of intense multiple fireworks as opposed to Lawrence's 45 minute long display that was more spread out. Darin, Lexi and I walked 1.5 miles to the closest spot one could possibly get. We were where the firemen blocked it off on the dam and about 200-300 yards away. There were hundreds of boats on the water, which made the site that much more enjoyable. My tripod head broke and I forgot my shutter release cable in the car, so most of my shots were f'd up with camera shake. Oh well...











No comments:

Contact Me

Contact me @
midwesternmeso AT hotmail (DOT) COM

wibiya widget