Email me at midwesternmeso (AT) hotmail [DOT] com

Please note: All images and videos on this blog are copyrighted by myself and may not be used without written permission. Any persons or entities who do not seek written permission will be held liable for copyright infringement(s) and will be subject to monetary compensation not to exceed $150,000 USD. (In pursuant to 17 USC Section 504(b) and (c), 17 USC Section 505.)

Monday, February 04, 2008

A New Album I anticipate

"Earshot" is the band, and this song reminds me of June 12, 2004 after the "Mulvane" storm. Derek Shaffer and I punched the core south of El Dorado (before we knew what we were doing) and just a mile away from us on the other side was a rotating wall cloud, and soon after the "Rock" tornado. There were about 200 cars stopped at a stop sign, and we were lucky enough to get about 1/2 mile behind it, and I'll never forget the structure on it, looking straight up!! Amazing.

Earshot's album is coming out soon, with a better song than this one called, "Closer" which will be my new favorite chase song. We listen to this one a few times on a chase day. Video is kind of stupid, but the song is good. Wil, the lead singer, is from here in Kansas City.

1 comment:

shotwench said...

http://www.tunelabmusic.com/2008/08/24/album-stream-earshot-the-silver-lining/

Contact Me

Contact me @
midwesternmeso AT hotmail (DOT) COM

Blog Archive

wibiya widget