Email me at midwesternmeso (AT) hotmail [DOT] com

Please note: All images and videos on this blog are copyrighted by myself and may not be used without written permission. Any persons or entities who do not seek written permission will be held liable for copyright infringement(s) and will be subject to monetary compensation not to exceed $150,000 USD. (In pursuant to 17 USC Section 504(b) and (c), 17 USC Section 505.)

Sunday, May 27, 2007

The Things You'll Do to Wait for the Cap to Break!

Here are some more pics from 5/22.


This is Darin, INTENTIONALLY jumping into my shot.



Just south of Jetmore, KS.



Notice the horse's leg, I think they had a thing for each other!



Left, Darin, middle, Jordan Wrecke, right, Todd Beal NWS Amarillo.



Looking straight up north of Collyier.....at 10 mm! OMFG.

web052211
This was east of Hays, KS at 10:22 p.m. off of I 70 and Toulon Road. (Darin shot this actually)

No comments:

Contact Me

Contact me @
midwesternmeso AT hotmail (DOT) COM

wibiya widget