Email me at midwesternmeso (AT) hotmail [DOT] com

Please note: All images and videos on this blog are copyrighted by myself and may not be used without written permission. Any persons or entities who do not seek written permission will be held liable for copyright infringement(s) and will be subject to monetary compensation not to exceed $150,000 USD. (In pursuant to 17 USC Section 504(b) and (c), 17 USC Section 505.)

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

D-Day

Tonight's the big game, and I've been listening to The Texas Pre-Game Show for the last couple of hours as well as watching Bobby Prentice's highlights of his long, successful career. I'm going to have to get a copy or two, amazing stuff he's captured. Watching video a few months before you can chase can drive you insane. T minus 1 hour and 40 minutes, and I'm getting nervous.

I'll still claim my 38-24 UT victory. This announcer earlier said USC 34-UT 31, I'm hoping he's a jinxing type of guy, because no UT fan thinks they are really going to lose, right?!!?!


Wow:

TCU's kicker shot

At first I thought it was a joke on UT's message board, but the moderator posted it and Mike Parker and my Oklahoma residing-UT fan ;) both said, it's confirmed. I can't find anything on TCU's website about it, however. One would think Penn State's kicker or FSU's kicker would be a little nervous. With the mining rescue disaster yesterday, I'm not going to believe it till I SEE it.

No comments:

Contact Me

Contact me @
midwesternmeso AT hotmail (DOT) COM

wibiya widget